Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Relaxing Day

Well today, still in a state of unemployment, I woke up at 8. It's been a beautiful past couple of days. I think the seasons are finally starting to change. On a side note, I have experienced the greatest tasting chocolate yet. Incredible. I'm sitting under a pavillion at Stockton Lake, looking out at the beautiful fall-is-coming water. There is a flock of geese taking a short break here on their journey south, another bite of chocolate... unbelievable, before taking flight again. I would tend to think that if I was to take a break from a several thousand mile flight, I would enjoy that break by resting, yet there they are, hopping around heckling one another. Might as well have kept flying, they could be over Arkansas by now. There's also some ominous-looking bug on me, and I've never seen one like it before... oh well. It's funny how when several geese are cooing, or barking, whatever it is, it sounds like there are voices in there, like when you barely hear someone talking in the distance but you can't make out what they're saying. One of them has a problem I think, he sounds a lot like an elephant.

Anyway, all of that to say that it is beautiful relaxing day here in the Ozarks.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: